The Department of Integrative Biology supports undergraduate students preparing to apply to health profession programs. We work with students interested in pre-vet, pre-med, pre-dental, pre-optometry, pre-chiropractic, etc. According to our alumni surveys, the Department of Integrative Biology has graduated students that went on to veterinarian, pharmacy, medical, nursing, chiropractic, dental, public health, and radiation technology programs. Our advisors work with staff from the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine and the OSU Center for Health Sciences along with other institutions to ensure our undergraduate students receive assistance as they become competitive applicants to the pre-health program of their choice.
- To schedule an appointment with an advisor concerning degree programs in Biology, Physiology, or Zoology, please go to http://ascalendar.okstate.edu or call 405-744-5555 to set up an appointment.
- Students interested in Pre-Vet who are not advised in the Dept. of Integrative Biology, may call the CAS Student Success Center (405-744-5658) and ask for an appointment with one of our advisors.
- For more information about OSU Center for Health Sciences (medical program): http://www.health.okstate.edu
- For more information about OSU Center for Veterinarian Medicine: http://www.cvhs.okstate.edu/
- For more information about pre-health at OSU: https://universitycollege.okstate.edu/preprofessional/
- For more information about general health careers : http://www.explorehealthcareers.org/